Ripcord Systems, a software development agency providing digital solutions to global clientele, is looking for a Full Stack Intern. Our team consists of highly talented, experienced and resourceful web & mobile developers, UI/UX designers, quality assurance executives and project managers. You will be working in a fast paced and dynamic work environment which nurtures individualism, intellect and creative problem-solving.
- Developing Frontend website architecture
- Developing Backend of web applications
- Creating server side and database functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Programming Skills:
- Libraries: jQuery, should not have a problem with learning new libraries
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page update via ajax is a plus
- SPA: Single Page Applications
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- Restful Services
- Server-side languages : php or dotnet
- Backend frameworks: should have some familiarity with Laravel or Dotnet Core
- Database technologies like MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Soft Skills:
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of WordPress architecture is a plus
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Good communication skills both written and verbal in English.
- Ability to work on multiple activities with a fast pace and high efficiency.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Aptitude for continued growth and development of technical skills/abilities.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
Ripcord Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, age or disability status.