Positions Available: 1
Ripcord Systems, a software development agency providing digital solutions to global clientele, is looking for an Android Developer with 2-3 years of programming experience in building Android applications. Our team consists of highly talented, experienced and resourceful web & mobile developers, UI/UX designers, quality assurance executives and project managers. You will be working in a fast paced and dynamic work environment which nurtures individualism, intellect and creative problem-solving.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Experience building native mobile applications on iOS with fluency in Swift, Core Foundation, UIKit, and Cocoa.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Experience using JSON and XML.
- 1-2 years programming experience in building iOS applications
- Proven working experience in software development
- Have published one or more app on Apple Store
- Experienced in front-end UI compatibility with different screen sizes
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with integrating and managing of third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience with Git
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Solid understanding of the iOS app development life cycle
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience working in an environment that requires coordination between Engineering, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure and Product Management
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Ability to work on multiple activities with a fast pace and high efficiency
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Aptitude for continued growth and development of technical skills/abilities
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
Ripcord Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, age or disability status.