Ripcord Systems, a software development agency providing digital solutions to global clientele, is looking for a WordPress Intern. Our team consists of highly talented, experienced and resourceful web & mobile developers, UI/UX designers, quality assurance executives and project managers. You will be working in a fast paced and dynamic work environment which nurtures individualism, intellect and creative problem-solving.
- Theme customization as per requirements.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality to existing sites.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Converting XD/PSD to WordPress
- Basic knowledge of WordPress or similar platforms
- Experience with PHP is a plus
- Experience and skills in CSS customization is a plus.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Good communication skills both written and verbal in English.
- Must have a good learning curve.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Aptitude for continued growth and development of technical skills/abilities.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
Ripcord Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, age or disability status.